Friday, March 18, 2011

Let me explain myself....

...I have lost all my energy for you.
I have lost all of the sense you used to make to me. Maybe it was because we were two fishes in a bowl, stuck together all of the time. Now, we are in the ocean, and I'm noticing just how fake you are - just how false your scales are. You like to lie about who you are. Because you are so terrified of being who you are - simply because there is no 'real' you.
With every person you are someone else.
If I'm wrong, correct me, prove me wrong then.
Let me explain....okay?
You used to be something very similar and comfortable. You used to act like you understood me, loved me, and wanted to be with me.
Now you act like you are better than me, smarter than me, and more fun than I am.
...You could not be more wrong.
You are so wrong, it hurts to watch.
You love lying now! Your lies are so thick in the air, I am choking on them - although you seem to be breathing fine. Your pathetic attempts at trying to be slick and sly, your backhanded comments that you don't think I understand.
The world is smart, but I'm not that dumb either.
I can't wait to be free once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment